It’s time to pull up your socks parents because the guidelines of Delhi Nursery Admission 2017-18 are out. So here are some documents which you need to be prepared with before jumping into the arena.
- Photograph of the child, father, and mother (remember the latest ones…!)
- Proof of residence of parent/child which comprises of:-
- Ration card issued in the name of the parents which includes the name of the child
- Domicile Certificate of the parents or the child
- Voter I-card (EPIC) of any of the parents
- Electricity Bill/MTNL Bill/Water Bill/Passport in the name of any of the parent or child
- Aadhar Card/UID issued in the name of the parent or the child
- Birth Certificate of the Child issued from MCD
- Affidavit is required in the case of First Born Child/Only Child/Girl Child
- For the criteria of Siblings Copy of I-card/Fee Slip/ Admission no. provided from the school viz. applied for.
- For Criteria of Alumni, School Leaving Certificate of any of the parent (May vary from school to school as some schools accept SLC for class 10 & some for class 12).
- For Special Childs, Special Needs Certificate is required from authorized govt. Organization
We also recommend that both the soft copies and hard copies should be carried along as it may also vary according to schools. To make this admission season, a reason for celebration just sign-up at www.klevermind.com & avoid the long queues, tension, and anxiety because at KleverMind we do it all for you…